This wizard is used to carry out the process of sending e-mails to a particular group of contacts. The process consists of 5 stages: EMAIL, CONFIGURATION, PREVIEW, ADDRESSEES, ANALYTICS.
At this stage, choose one of the existing templates of message or build a new one.
 Message name – enter the name to allow the identification of message in the system.
 Select email – choose one of the pre-installed templates.
 Add new email – three options are available:
- Add new HTML email – when choosing this option html wizard, wherein you can add an existing template or build it from scratch in HTML code, appears. Find out more how you can create template in HTML here >>
- Add new ZIP email – add new, or already prepared and saved in ZIP format, template. File should be saved on you computer.
- Create new email in creator – when clicking the button, drag & drop wizard appears. Find more information how to use drag & drop creator >>
PREVIEW AND EDIT – when clicking PREVIEW button, you can view prepared message and edit it by clicking EDIT button.
NEXT – to advance to the next stage click NEXT.
At this stage configure messages:
 Subject – the subject displayed in receivers’ inbox after sending message.
 UTM Campaign (for Google Analytics monitoring) – if you use UTM parameters in direct links, you can specify the name for CAMPAIGN parameter at URL addresses of added messages.
 Select email account – choose the e-mail account that a message will be sent from.
 Add new email account – create new e-mail marketing account.
- [a] Name– internal account name used to its identification in the system,
- [b] Display name – sender’s name displayed, before – email subject, in addressee’s inbox.
- [c] Email – provide the e-mail address, you want to send message from,
- [d] Reply-to email– e-mail address, that the replies sent from this account will be directed to. If the e-mail address does not exist outside SALESmango, it must be replaced with an existing one,
- [e] Reply-to display name – name to be displayed as a reply message name.
[d] i [e] Following steps can be omitted if data is the same as in the field [b] and [c].Click OK and your account is ready for mailing (For the security purposes, account must be approved by SALESmanago tutor).
 NEXT– to advance to the next stage click Next button.
In this section you can preview and test the message once again.
 Send test – click the button to send test message.
 Edit – click here to edit your email template.
 Next – to advance to choosing the group of recipients option click Next button.
 Addressees – enter a group of recipients you want to send the message to.
There are many ways to define addressees:
- entering particular e-mail addresses manually
- using selectors, e.g. ALL – that means choosing all the e-mail addresses in the database, find out more about selectors here >>
- using tags – by choosing a particular stage of sales funnel, groups of contacts a message have been sent to, or a group of contacts defined earlier
- choosing advanced filtering
- excluding some email addresses which you definitely do not want to send message to
 Estimated number of addressees – here the number of estimated addressees a message will be sent to appears.
 Send on date – choose whether a message will be sent immediately or in a specified time.
 Send – to send message click the button.
To find out more about sent mailing analytics click here >>