Integration with the PrestaShop eCommerce platform (v.1.6)
Online stores that use PrestaShop eCommerce software can now be fully integrated with SALESmanago. This opens up a possibility to monitor contact behavior on the website. After adding the plugin to your browser, every contact that submits the contact form will be assigned an smclient cookie and from that moment this contact will be monitored.
The scope of integration
1. Integration of forms:
- Signup for the newsletter
- Purchase (external purchases/cart; also for contacts that are not signed in)
- Change user settings
- Synchronization of approvals with newsletter signup
2. Monitoring contacts
3. Full range of user-specified data
How to integrate PrestaShop with SALESmanago:
Log into your PrestaShop administration panel.
1. The monitoring code is automatically put into the footer.tpl code (in the template used on the website).
2. Install the SALESmanago plugin.
Modules -> Add a new module -> Select the file: SALESmanago plugin -> Upload Module
 The plugin will be added to the category ‘Marketing and advertising’
After installation; fill in the appropriate fields with Client ID, API Secret, Email, Endpoint. All of those can be found in SALESmanago; Settings -> Integration. In the ‘Email’ field use the address you use to log into your SALESmanago account.
Then in SALESmanago, go to Settings -> Other, choose the tab “Application” and fill in the “Opt-in / Opt-out” callback URLs which are generated after the installation of the plugin in PrestaShop.