With automation rules, users can automatically perform many marketing activities meant to reach their target customers.
After you start using Automation rules you will be able to do the following:
- educate your leads through regular mailing (lead nurturing),
- send automated offers fine-tuned to prospects profiles and activate them once desired behaviour is recognised,
- move prospects between sales process stages,
- send alerts to your sales team to inform them about contacts becoming interested in products or services,
- send dynamic emails to prospects following their visit to your website,
- send emails and SMS encouraging prospects to finalise their purchases, whenever they abort the purchase process,
- choose banners for RTB campaigns to be displayed for particular contacts.
TIP: You can add a note to each automation rule. A short description might help you find rules faster and
remember the way they work easily.
Follow these links to learn more about the individual elements of the rules:
Important: Remember that, depending on how they are set, some rules may work only for monitored contacts.